Event Planning at XFINITY Live!
Participating in weekly marketing and event meetings at XFINTIY Live! Philadelphia allowed me to learn how to strategically plan an event for 300-7,500 guests. Other participants of these marketing and event meetings included the Director of Marketing, Marketing Manager, Events Manager, Events Coordinator, Interactive Marketing Manager, and Audio/Visual/Lighting Engineer.
I also attended weekly marketing and event meetings for Comcast-Spectacor. These meetings are attended by the marketing directors and managers of various entities of Comcast-Spectacor, such as Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia Flyers, PLL Park, Premium Seating, Technology Solutions, etc. We discussed events and marketing strategies for events with audience numbers between 7,000 and 17,000 people.
Event Promotion at XFINITY Live!
Increased XFINITY Live! Philadelphia Facebook Page post reach by 160% and user engagement by 720% compared to top posts the weekend prior.
Social Media Posting
Live band post
Weekly event 92.5 WXTU Friday Night Live! post
Posted the calendar of events
Outcome: large number of post clicks
Facebook post reach and engagement growth from my posts
XFINITY Live! Philadelphia website and Philadelphia event blog postings
Copy for email blasts
Event Execution at XFINITY Live!
NHL Draft (Philadelphia Flyers)
- Operated various activities for children and adults
- Assisted in organizing event take down
90's Fest (XFINITY Live! Philadelphia)
- Participated in event meetings for logistics
- Sold $200 in Gin Blossoms merchandise
Family Movie Night featuring The Avengers (XFINITY Live! Philadelphia)
- Participated in event logistic meetings
- Brainstormed activities for kids that incorporate the main Avengers: Thor, Hulk, Captain America, etc.
- Crafted activities for kids and decorations
- Bought supplies with the marketing manager for the event including decorations and items for activities