A Bachelors Degree can only teach you so much.
The label "Strategic Communications and International Studies double major with a Spanish minor" doesn't begin to explain my personal, collegiate, and professional endeavors. I'm a recent grad exploring my strengths and passions through networking, internships, side jobs, clubs and overall experiences.
My mission is to learn as much as I can through each and every one of my experiences to gain the most knowledge and expertise that will prove me to be an asset to my future employer.
My experiences range from social media marketing and blog and article writing to graphic design, photography and event planning and promotion.
What I've Achieved
- Developed a complete social media strategic plan, policy and organization and scheduling system for Gift of Life Institute
- Increased XFINITY Live! Philadelphia Facebook post reach by 160% and engagement by 720% compared to top posts of the weekend prior.
- Completely redeveloped Sigma Kappa's presence online via social media and website.
- Composed blog and social media posts for clients of Uplifted in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Sold over $15,000 of CUTCO product in two months with Vector Marketing utilizing effective communication skills to demonstrate the product.
- Trained and led a team of 25 in proper sales technique and client management.
- Directed informational and promotional video for Camp Save-A-Life with Red Cross of Southeastern Pennsylvania.
- Composed blog posts and articles for Red Cross of Southeastern Pennsylvania.